The Clipper is an invisible fastening system that serves as a spacer between the boards and also provides built-in wood protection.
- invisible fastening, no screws visible on the top of the boards
- variable adjustments depending on the board width
- thanks to its special design the Clipper is able to absorb the swelling or shrinking of the wood
- spacer (5 mm) and built-in wood protection at the same time
- relieves the decking structure of stresses, because of its build height of 15 mm and therefore considerably minimises the risk of shearing the screws.
- incl. stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium
- made of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide
- about 15-20 pieces are needed per m2, depending on board width
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced, reclaimed polyamide (PA 6)
Clipper screw C1 incl.