The Terraflex N6 is best suited for boards with a maximum groove wall thickness of 8.2 mm and a minimum groove depth of 6 mm.
Terraflex N6: suitable for almost all WPC boards
- Ninvisible fastening, no screws visible on the top of the boards
- he Terraflex has a predetermined breaking point that permits a flexible clamping range of 6 mm and therefore adapts to various groove wall thicknesses
- wood protection built right in, because of ventilation under the boards
- Suniform installation pattern, distances between the boards is 7 mm
- spacers between the boards and the support rail are 6 mm
- quick installation: no pre-drilling required, only one screw per board and support rail
- incl. stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium
Approximately 15 no. units are required per m2.
We are the distributors of Terraflex, which is produced for us in Germany and is subject to continuous quality control.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide (PA 6)
Terraflex for wooden substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 50 mm s/s screws / black A4 5 x 50 mm s/s screws
Terraflex for aluminium substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws / black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws