*Registered user only
The Clipperstart is an invisible starting aid and perfect addition for installing decking boards with the Clipper fixation system. Thanks to the variable adjustment range of the Clipper and the clever plug/screw fastening system, the Clippstart enables convenient and invisible bolting at the top of the mounted deck deck surface.
- Invisible fastening, no screws visible on the top of the boards.
- Variable adjustments depending on the board width.
- Thanks to its special design the Clipper is able to absorb the swelling or shrinking of the wood.
- Spacer (5 mm) and built-in wood protection at the same time.
- relieves the decking structure of stresses, because of its build height of 15 mm and therefore considerably. Minimises the risk of shearing the screws.
- Including stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium.
- Made of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide (PA 6)
Drill and wood screws in the same package