The Terraflex N6 is best suited for boards with a maximum groove wall thickness of 8.2 mm and a minimum groove depth of 6 mm.
Terraflex N6: suitable for almost all WPC boards
- Invisible fixing, no screws visible in the board from above
- The Terraflex has a predetermined breaking point that permits a flexible clamping range and is therefore adaptable to different groove wall thicknesses
- Constructive wooden protection via underside ventilation of the boards
- Uniform installation pattern, distances between the boards is 7 mm
- Spacers between the boards and the substructure are 6 mm
- Quick installation: no pre-drilling, only one screw per board and substructure
- Including stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium
- Depending on the board width, about 15-20 Terraflex are needed per m2
- Made of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide.
We are the distributors of Terraflex, which is produced for us in Germany and is subject to continuous quality control.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide (PA 6)
Terraflex for wooden substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 50 mm s/s screws / black A4 5 x 50 mm s/s screws
Terraflex for aluminium substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws / black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws