Thermally modified ash decking boards
*Registered user only
thermally modified ash with groove and head milling, smooth surface
thermally modified ash with groove and head milling, brushed surface
Thermo wood is the ecological alternative to tropical hardwoods. Domestic woods, such as pine or ash, are subjected to a process without chemical additives in which they are exposed to high temperatures and humidity in order to change the cell structure and greatly reduce their water absorption capacity. This makes the boards less prone to wood-damaging fungus or insect infestation, and they become similarly durable to tropical wood with a sharply reduced swelling/shrinkage behaviour.
Our thermo-ash boards have a long service life, and their smooth planed or brushed surfaces make them the visual highlight of every deck.
- Long service life (up to 25 years and older)
- High durability class
- Resistant to wood-damaging fungus or insect infestation
- High dimensional stability
- No bleeding or resination of the boards
- Without chemical additives
- Invisible attachment possible (Terraflex, Clipper)
with groove and head milling (system length) smooth surface
with groove and head milling (system length) brushed surface