* registered user only
The frames and stop profiles of elevato® screening doors are made from powder-coated aluminium and are supplied as pre-assembled kits. Due to the extremely stable construction, a diagonal strut is not required, which gives the door an attractive appearance on both sides.
The panels can be assembled from the 90 x 175 cm elements depending on the colour scheme. For the lever handle sets, you can choose between the anodised aluminium version and a powder-coated version. The aluminium version has handles on both sides, whilst the powder-coated version has knobs on both sides.
- Door frame and stop profiles made from powder-coated aluminium profiles
- Door is delivered pre-assembled
- Includes a set of fittings, stop strip with strike plate, mortice lock and fixing accessories
- Post anchor made from galvanised steel for setting in concrete for high static requirements
- Lever handle sets incl. profile cylinder available in two different versions: Anodised aluminium with handle or powder-coated aluminium with knob
Door frame* incl. stop strip stone grey and set of fittings, DIN left
Door frame* incl. stop strip stone grey and set of fittings, DIN right
Door frame* incl. stop strip anthracite and set of fittings, DIN left
Door frame* incl. stop strip anthracite and set of fittings, DIN right
Post anchor for door posts for setting in concrete, galvanised
Aluminium lever handle set incl. profile cylinder and handle DIN left/right
Lever handle set powder-coated stone grey incl. knob DIN left/right and profile cylinder