The Clipper is an invisible attachment for grooveless boards, which serves as a spacer between the boards and offers structural wood protection.
- Invisible fastening, no screws visible on the top of the boards.
- Variable adjustments depending on the board width.
- Thanks to its special design the Clipper is able to absorb the swelling or shrinking of the wood.
- Spacer (5 mm) and built-in wood protection at the same time.
- relieves the decking structure of stresses, because of its build height of 15 mm and therefore considerably. Minimises the risk of shearing the screws.
- Including stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium.
- Made of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced, reclaimed polyamide (PA 6)
Clipper screw incl.