Terrafix is a spacer for the visible screw connection, which ensures that the space between the individual decking boards and the underlying substructure is adequate. Without the need for any additional aids, this ensures an even laying pattern and constructive wood protection, as no waterlogging occurs and ventilation is guaranteed.
- Even joint spacing: 7 or 4 mm
- Structural wooden protection via underside board ventilation
- Uniform spacing between boards and substructure of 6 mm
- No build-up of water under the boards
- Economical as made from recyclable plastic
We are the distributors of Terrafix, which is produced for us in Germany and is subject to continuous quality control.
Approximately 15 units are required per m2.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced, reclaimed polyamide (PA 6)
Bolt: 4 mm oder 7 mm