The invisible, fast board assembly for grooved boards. Simple fitting, even laying pattern.
Quick and invisible laying of patio decking. Uniform spacing between the boards (7 mm). Spacing between the boards and substructure always 6 mm. Structural wood protection via underside ventilation.
The Terraflex N9 is best suited for boards with a groove wall thickness of 11.5 mm and a minimum groove depth of 9 mm.
- Invisible fixing, no screws visible in the board from above
- The Terraflex has a predetermined breaking point that permits a flexible clamping range and is therefore adaptable to different groove wall thicknesses
- Constructive wooden protection via underside ventilation of the boards
- Uniform installation pattern, distances between the boards is 7 mm
- Spacers between the boards and the substructure are 6 mm
- Quick installation: no pre-drilling, only one screw per board and substructure
- Including stainless steel screws for wood/WPC or aluminium
- Depending on the board width, about 15-20 Terraflex are needed per m2
- Made of fibreglass reinforced Polyamide.
We are the distributors of Terraflex, which is produced for us in Germany and is subject to continuous quality control.
Material: Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide (PA 6)
Terraflex for wooden substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 50 mm s/s screws / black A4 5 x 50 mm s/s screws
Terraflex for aluminium substructure: incl. black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws / black C1 5 x 35 mm s/s drill screws